Saara Kabaeva, Senior Associate
Lorenz Law Firm
- Corporate & Partnership Law
- Public International Law
- Investment Law
- Labour Law
Saara specializes in Corporation & Partnership Law, Public International Law, Investment & Labor Law.
- City University London, Professional development programme on Human Rights Law, London (United Kingdom), 2013.
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavonic University, Diploma in Law, Specialization in International Law, Bishkek (Kyrgyz Republic), 2004-2009
- ADB Technical Assistance Project on Implementing the e-Procurement system in the Kyrgyz Republic, Lawyer, Bishkek (Kyrgyz Republic)
- ADEN Services KYR, Lawyer, Bishkek (Kyrgyz Republic)
- Legal Intern , International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yogoslavia (ADC-ICTY), Hague (Netherlands)
- Lorenz Law firm, Junior Assosiate, Bishkek (Kyrgyz Republic)
Professional activities and affiliations:
- Member of the Sustainable Development and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Committee, International Business Council
- Member of the Intellectual Property Committee, International Business Council