We are aware that the enduring success of Lorenz lies in the hands of its people. In order to achieve our ambitious goals we are therefore only recruiting the finest lawyers – not just in terms of academic qualifications but also in respect of social skills, business development capabilities, loyalty, and integrity towards clients and colleagues.
In order to continue to grow and develop, we are constantly looking for talented lawyers to join our team – be it as first year associates or at partner level. We look for ambitious team players with excellent academic results and the highest standards of written and spoken English.
One of the distinctive characteristics of Lorenz is that we have no formal departments or rigid reporting structures. However, we have an unrivalled depth of experience in key practice areas. As from day one, our lawyers have the opportunity to work with a high level of independence and autonomy. At the same time, our young lawyers have the opportunity to work with and learn from senior associates and partners. We believe that the strength of our firm lies in the practical coaching we give to our associates and the team spirit amongst its lawyers.
- interesting and challenging client work;
- upscale compensation;
- true business development opportunities;
- time and resources for professional development and career planning;
- feedback, follow-up and partner assistance in personal career development projects;
- in-house and external business training in legal and non-legal skills; and
- a pleasant working atmosphere.