A global communications company that develops mission-critical technology services designed to manage and interconnect voice and data systems, requested Lorenz lawyers to represent the company in its negotiations with a leading Belgian mobile telecoms operator for the provision of data clearing-house services.
The acquisition by a UK group comprising twelve food companies specialising in the import, storage and distribution of a wide variety of foodstuffs, of a Belgian company active in the sale and distribution of meat products, with a view to developing into the Benelux.
- More references
- Antoine Druetz of the Lorenz Non-Profit and Trade Associations Law Practice promoted to PartnerBrussels - October 1st, 2014: Lorenz proudly announces the promotion of Antoine Druetz to Partner of its Brussels office
- Event Law Team delivered presentation at “BBT Online’s B2B Workshop”Brussels - August 25, 2014: Sébastien Ledure, Arnaut Kint and Wouter Janssens have tackled issues related to trade marks and trade names at the B2B Workshop organized by BBT Online, a leading publisher within the MICE industry.
- Frédéric Dopagne interviewed on the situation in GazaBrussels – August 4th, 2014: Frédéric Dopagne interviewed on the situation in Gaza. Read more here.
- Worldwide Financial Advisor Awards Mgazine –Worldwide Advisor Execllence AwardsBishkek - June 16, 2014 : We are pleased to announce that our office in Bishkek has been announced as an Excellence Awards Winner by the Worldwide Financial Advisor Awards Magazine in the category of “Law Firm of the Year – Kyrgyzstan”.
- InterContinental Finance Awards 2014Bishkek - June 16, 2014: We are glad to announce that the Bishkek Office of Lorenz has been given the accolade of an InterContinental Finance 2014 Global Award Winner in the categories “Energy Law Form of the Year – Kyrgyztsan” and “Corporate M&A Law Firm of the Year – Kyrgyzstan”. We thank all those reades, who voted.
- ACQ 5 Global Awards 2014Bishkek - June 16, 2014 : We are pleased to inform that the Bishkek Office of Lorenz has been announced a winner in the category “Kyrgyz Republic - Mergers & Acquisistions Law Firm of the Year – The Second Consecutive Year” by the ACQ 5 Global Awards 2014.
- Lorenz has organized a seminar on Diplomatic Law issues in BelgiumOn June 4, 2014, the Lorenz Public International Law and Diplomatic Law Team has organized a seminar on the occasion of the publication of “Diplomatic Law in Belgium”, a book written by B. Theeuwes, F. Dopagne and former Lorenz associate E. Hay. Over 120 representatives of 88 embassies and missions to the European Union have attended the event, in Flagey cultural center.
- Bert Theeuwes recommended for Employment Law by Chambers and PartnersBrussels - May 12, 2014: Bert Theeuwes recommended for Employment Law by Chambers and Partners
- Sébastien Ledure en Wouter Janssens recommended by the Legal 500Brussels - May 5, 2014: Sébastien Ledure en Wouter Janssens recommended by the Legal 500
- The Lorenz’ Employment team nominated by the Legal 500 EMEABrussels - May 5, 2014: The Lorenz’ Employment team nominated by the Legal 500 EMEA