A global communications company that develops mission-critical technology services designed to manage and interconnect voice and data systems, requested Lorenz lawyers to represent the company in its negotiations with a leading Belgian mobile telecoms operator for the provision of data clearing-house services.
The acquisition by a UK group comprising twelve food companies specialising in the import, storage and distribution of a wide variety of foodstuffs, of a Belgian company active in the sale and distribution of meat products, with a view to developing into the Benelux.
- More references
- A status update of the implementation of the "cookie" detective in BelgiumBrussels - May 16, 2013 : Nymity published an interview of Jan Dhont and David Dumont about the implementation of the "coockie" detective in Belgium
- Jan Dhont and Jonathan Guzy wrote an article in the IAPP Privacy Advisor Global Privacy Dispatch May 2013 issueBrussels - May 16, 2013 : Jan Dhont and Jonathan Guzy wrote an article in the IAPP Privacy Advisor Global Privacy Dispatch May 2013 issue
- Niyazbek Aldashev of Lorenz has been ranked as a leading lawyer in General Business Law in Chambers GLOBAL Guide 2013Bishkek - April 4th, 2013: Niyazbek Aldashev of Lorenz has been ranked as a leading lawyer in General Business Law in Chambers GLOBAL Guide 2013.
- Implementation of the “Cookie” Directive in Belgium – a status updateBrussels - April 9, 2013: Jan Dhont and David Dumont report on the new Belgian cookie legislation
- Pieter Londers and Katherine Jonckheere provide an overview of the new electronic invoicing rules in Belgium Brussels – March 25, 2013: Pieter Londers and Katherine Jonckheere provide an overview of the new electronic invoicing rules in Belgium in the March edition of Brussels Enterprises, Commerce & Industry (BECI) magazine. Read the article online at http://beci.onlinetouch.be/11#/12.
- Lorenz attracts Antoine Druetz (Loyens & Loeff) and opens Non-Profit & Trade Associations DepartmentBrussels - March 1, 2013: Antoine Druetz joins the Lorenz Brussels Office.
- Editorial on the Event Law Team’s presentation at “Festivak 2012”Brussels – February 1, 2013: BBT Online, leading publisher within the industry of business travel and MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions) published an editorial on Lorenz Event Law Team’s presentation at “Festivak 2012” in its monthly Take5+ newsletter.
- Brussels Office has been Awarded as HR & Employment Law Firm of the YearBrussels - 26 December 2012 : Brussels office has been awarded as "HR & Employment Law Firm of the Year" by Finance Monthly.
- IAPP Privacy Advisor - Global Privacy Dispatch published articlesBrussels - 10 December 2012 : IAPP Privacy Advisor - Global Privacy Dispatch published articles of Jan Dhont
- Event Law Team delivered presentation at “Festivak 2012"Brussels - November 21, 2012: Sébastien Ledure, Pieter Londers, Arnaut Kint and Wouter Janssens have tackled issues related to event management at the “Festivak 2012” event fair