A global communications company that develops mission-critical technology services designed to manage and interconnect voice and data systems, requested Lorenz lawyers to represent the company in its negotiations with a leading Belgian mobile telecoms operator for the provision of data clearing-house services.
The acquisition by a UK group comprising twelve food companies specialising in the import, storage and distribution of a wide variety of foodstuffs, of a Belgian company active in the sale and distribution of meat products, with a view to developing into the Benelux.
- More references
- Jan Dhont presented at an IAPP KnowledgeNet in New YorkBinding Corporate Rules are not merely a matter of ensuring a legal basis for international data transfers. They help multinationals to put in place a globally consistent and robust privacy compliance and governance structure. For companies that have already a good level of privacy compliance in place, the application procedure is relatively easy.
- Event Law Team delivered presentation at “Festivak 2014”Brussels - November 27, 2014: Wouter Janssens has tackled issues related to ticketing, trade marks and trade names at Festivak 2014, the major fair for the MICE industry in Belgium organized by Organisatie Groep Zuid.
- Lorenz Bishkek acted as legal counsel to the GovernmentBishkek - November 5, 2014: Lorenz Bishkek acted as legal counsel to the Government
- Leadersleague on Antoine Druetz’s partnership with LorenzBrussels - October 31, 2014: Leadersleague on Antoine Druetz’s partnership with Lorenz
- Lorenz presents "Data Without Borders - Enabling International Data Transfers in a Globalized World" - November 18, 2014Lorenz is proud to announce that we are co-hosting the seminar “Data Without Borders – Enabling International Data Transfers in a Globalized World” in Brussels on November 18. Amongst the speakers, Mr. Bart Tommelein, Belgium’s first Secretary of State for Privacy.
- Antoine Druetz of the Lorenz Non-Profit and Trade Associations Law Practice promoted to PartnerBrussels - October 1st, 2014: Lorenz proudly announces the promotion of Antoine Druetz to Partner of its Brussels office
- Event Law Team delivered presentation at “BBT Online’s B2B Workshop”Brussels - August 25, 2014: Sébastien Ledure, Arnaut Kint and Wouter Janssens have tackled issues related to trade marks and trade names at the B2B Workshop organized by BBT Online, a leading publisher within the MICE industry.
- Frédéric Dopagne interviewed on the situation in GazaBrussels – August 4th, 2014: Frédéric Dopagne interviewed on the situation in Gaza. Read more here.
- Worldwide Financial Advisor Awards Mgazine –Worldwide Advisor Execllence AwardsBishkek - June 16, 2014 : We are pleased to announce that our office in Bishkek has been announced as an Excellence Awards Winner by the Worldwide Financial Advisor Awards Magazine in the category of “Law Firm of the Year – Kyrgyzstan”.
- InterContinental Finance Awards 2014Bishkek - June 16, 2014: We are glad to announce that the Bishkek Office of Lorenz has been given the accolade of an InterContinental Finance 2014 Global Award Winner in the categories “Energy Law Form of the Year – Kyrgyztsan” and “Corporate M&A Law Firm of the Year – Kyrgyzstan”. We thank all those reades, who voted.