Samara Dumanaeva, Counsel
Lorenz Law Firm
- Corporate Law
- Commercial & Contracts Law
- Energy & Natural Resources Law
Samara advises clients on Contracts, Corporate and Commercial Law, as well as on Energy and Natural Resources Law.
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis (USA), Master of Law (LL.M), 1998-1999
- Kyrgyz State National University, Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan), Diploma in Law with honours, 1991-1996
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavonic University Law Faculty, Senior Lecturer
- United States Agency for International Development funded Project “Special Legal Advisor for Secretariat of the Kyrgyz Republic Vice Prime Minister for Economic Development, Trade and Investment” (Kyrgyzstan).
- “Dignitas” Law Firm (Kyrgyzstan)
- British Department for International Development funded Project “Land and Agrarian Reform Project: Third Party Arbitration in Agrarian Sphere” (Kyrgyzstan)
- UNDP Project “Strengthening the Capacity of the Government for Disaster Mitigation and Preparedness” (Kyrgyzstan).
- Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic, International Legal Department
- Japanese Business Management Practice (Japan)
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Member of the Mineral Resources Committee, International Business Council
- Member of the US Department of State Alumni Association